6.08.2014

Saving Money on Baby Wipes {How To}



After my daughter was born I was fortunate enough to be able to quit my job and become at stay-at-home mom. Being on one income is much different, and finding ways to save money is very exciting. I stumbled across this on accident and not only is it much easier to change my baby's diaper, but the wipes last much, much longer and in return I am buying less wipes and saving money SCORE!


Here is how I save money on baby wipes:

1. Buy a package of baby wipes (I use the target refills unscented, they are a great price and work fantastic for this DIY)

2. Unseal the package of baby wipes

3. Put the package (closed, but the original white seal taken off) under running water in the sink

4. Let the package fill up with some water through the top (the top should be closed when doing so, but seal taken off prior)

5. Use the wipes!

Not only will this make it so you do not need to use as many wipes, it makes changing the diaper much easier! With the super wet wipes everything comes off much faster, and with less needed.


xoxo,

Kate

 

No comments :