1.31.2014

For the Love of Coconut Oil

What's the deal with Coconut Oil? Well let me tell you, it's. amazing.

I know a lot of people use Coconut Oil for all different reasons, here are some of my top uses:

1. Skin. Coconut Oil is oh-so-smooth and a great body butter for skin. I use it to take off my make up and it works wonders, so gentle and takes my hard-to-wash eye make up right off! (Note, if you have naturally oily skin I recommend only using it to take off eye make-up).
2. Baby. Coconut Oil is so gentle and natural which means I can use this product on my baby! There are a number of things I use it for: massage, eyes (to moisturize dry eyes), mixed with essential oils, and I have heard that some moms use it in replace of diaper rash cream.
3. Cooking. Cooking with coconut oil is a much more natural and healthy way to cook.
4. Products. When making my own lip balm, face wash, face scrub, etc. I always use cocoanut oil as a main ingredient.
5. Essential Oils. The great thing about Young Living essential oils is that most are called to be mixed with a "carrier oil" and coconut oil does the trick! It helps my essential oils last longer, and goes on so smoothly.

I would love to hear some ways that you use Coconut Oil!

xoxo.

No comments :