9.28.2013

Getting Rid of a Cold in 24 hrs

Fall is my absolute favorite season, but usually with it comes the start of colds. To my surprise, I was able to get rid of my first Fall cold in 24 hours.

The past few months I have been learning and trying Young Living Essential Oils, and now I am completely hooked. When I started feeling signs of a cold I quickly used a blend of lavender EO, lemon EO and organic coconut oil and applied it to my neck and upper chest area where I was feeling the cold. The next morning I woke up feeling better, but still had signs of the cold. I used a different blend of cinnamon EO, nutmeg EO, ginger EO and organic coconut oil and the cold was completely gone within an hour of applying to my neck.

These are the roller bottles I use to make blends of my oils. To learn more about Young Living Essential Oils and how you can get them at a discounted price contact me in the comment section below.